Hawthorn Court Care Home is a small family run care home with 25 residents, established in 1991, taking both private and social services funded clients. We offer personal care and accommodation in a homely atmosphere, where staff, clients and families support each other. We are an EMI (Elderly Mentally Ill) registered dementia care home.
• 24/7 care with qualified QCF trained staff
• Private gardens with raised bedding area
• Weekly hairdresser
• Newly renovated entrance with conservatory and several lounges
• District nurses & health professionals
• Weekly outings and activity programme
• Home cooked meals with delicious cakes & desserts
Age Cymru, & CSSIW is responsible for the registration and inspection of Social care & services in South Wales.